Title: Administrative Assistant - Division
Bartlett Tree Experts is currently searching for a Division Administrative Assistant with strong organizational & leadership skills for its Western headquarters in San Rafael, CA.
- Lead and manage an administrative team for the division including: interviewing, hiring & provide ongoing training for administrative assistants.
- Strong social media skills
- Strong oral & written skills
- Assist all division staff with benefits and enrollment.
- Ability to create & conduct PowerPoint presentations for meetings.
- Confidential & highly skilled executive support including creation of complex Excel spreadsheets and writing/editing business reports.
- Assist executives, sales reps, local managers, home office staff & vendors with program and/or equipment implementation, sw training, tech support, HR, marketing & sales support.
- Must be willing & able to travel within the division to conduct administrative & sales training and to the East Coast for companywide meetings and events.
- Manage tenant including payments & building maintenance issues/requests.
- Phone duties including customer service support
- Making outbound sales calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Processing paperwork accurately
- Administration of customer database
- Administrative and office support to Division Vice President
Supervises: Local Office Administrative Assistants
- 5+ Years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of CA HR practices, policies & procedures and required postings.
- Presentation & public speaking expertise is required to conduct administrative conference calls, webinars and annual administrative meetings.
- I.T. technical experience preferred, such as: troubleshooting networks, pc’s & peripherals such as printers & scanners, digital & analog office phone systems and mobile phones of all makes/models.
- Familiarity with SEM, yellow pages, social networking, online & direct mail marketing, and coordinating all details for local tradeshow events.
- Fast learner, self-starter & ability take ownership of projects from start to completion without supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with accounts receivable
Customer service experience, excellent phone manner and strong people skills are necessary; background in sales/marketing support a plus.
Bartlett Tree Experts has been in business for over 108 years. We are the largest family owned tree care company in the US with over 100 offices. We pride ourselves in offering scientific tree care and have unmatched resources with the Bartlett Tree Research Laboratory.
If you are searching for a great company that is fast-paced, then come join our winning team!
Bartlett Tree Experts provides every employee with:
- Great Benefits & Competitive Compensation
- Opportunity for a long term career with potential for growth
- Relocation package for the right candidates
EOE/AA/women/minorities/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
**Please include salary history** NO CANDIDATE WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT SALARY HISTORY
To submit your résumé, you can do any of the following:
- Apply online
- Fax your résumé to (203) 323-5690