Title: BIS Technical Advisor
- Experience in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and Trimble Global Positioning (GPS) System hardware and software.
- Candidate must have experience in tree identification, arboricultural assessment, and strong written and verbal skills
- Preferred: B.S in Arboriculture, Forestry, Geography, or Horticulture with an emphasis in Geographical Information Systems
- Candidates must have a safe driving record and must be able to obtain a passport. Also must be an ISA certified Arborist and must obtain Tree Risk Assessment Qualification within six months of hire.
- Position will be in Charlotte, NC with the potential to relocate to other Bartlett regions in North America.
- Primary Function
- Inventory Arborist will perform all inventories following established BIS protocols to insure quality, expertise and consistency on the team. This necessitates a close working relationship with and accountability to the BIS manager and team.
- Individual must be able to work as part of the BIS team while also functioning on an individual basis.
- Learns, understands, and adheres to all safety rules and company safety policies
- Reports for duty at the designated location on time each day
- Ability to work in remote locations 100-150 days per year
- Willing to travel to any of the Bartlett operating areas throughout North America
- Participates in all safety training sessions offered, asks questions, and improves job safety skills
- Assist with sales consultations, prospecting with local Arborists reps working in conjunction with BIS Charlotte to deliver and assist in selling inventory work
- Have the ability to collect tree attributes including the assessment of tree health, vigor and structure
- Prepare management plan, using Microsoft, ESRI, Trimble software
- Become proficient with Bartlett’s ArborScope™ web application
- Be able to educate Bartlett personnel and clientele about tree inventories and associated hardware and software
- Communicates well with team members, Arborist-Representative, and client
- Follows directions from B.I.S. Manager and Arborist-Representative
- Interacts regularly with clientele in order to ensure job satisfaction
- Strives to improve job skills and develop professionally.
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the crew leader or designated supervisor.
To submit your résumé, you can do any of the following:
- Apply online
- Fax your résumé to 203-323-3631
Toast Text Goes Here×